SHIPPING & RETURNS
We will not be responsible for unsuccessful delivery attempts due to the recipient’s absence at the delivery location, address was incorrect/incomplete and the courier could not access the delivery location.
Most common reasons for a failed delivery attempt
1. The receiver was absent, meaning there was no one at the address to receive the parcel.
2. The delivery address was incorrect/incomplete. This does not necessarily mean that you wrote down the wrong address. It can be that the instructions were unclear or that some details were missing.
3. The courier could not access the delivery location.
Return & Exchange Policy
Unfortunately, due to health and sanitary reasons we do not take any returns or exchanges.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If WE sent the wrong item or size.
Please contact us at email@example.com for return instructions.
To return or exchange, please do the following:
1. Package the item in the original packaging. All hats must be in a box large enough to fit them without any crushing. We recommend re-using the box that the hat was originally shipped in. Any hats shipped in bags, envelopes, or undersized boxes will be refused. The only exception is beanies.
2. Include a copy of the original receipt.
3. Include a detailed note explaining your request for a refund or exchange.
4. Ship the merchandise to our address using USPS First Class (or Priority Mail if the package is too heavy for First Class):